My brain feels like its shaking in my head
I have these episodes that my brain feels like it is shaking in my head.  It usually only lasts a few seconds but I'm unsure why I started having these.  I know my eyes are open however I can’t move my body or speak.  I have to say the episodes have been coming and going for the last year or so.  I’m getting migraines now always on the left side of my head.  When I talked to my doctor they gave me an EEG which showed no signs of anything.   I’m wondering if I should insist on seeing a specialist or an MRI, I’m nervous because I don’t know when I’m going to have this again and what if I was driving…I’m not even sure what would happen.  I’m also wondering if I do get another test will it show something if I’m not having an episode at the time.  I would hate to keep having tests and no answers.  The only medication I’m on is Loestrin 24, a birth control pill, I'm 31 years old and overweight.  Please help…any kind of advice would be appreciated.  
Hello.

This is an unusual symptom. Some people get auras of migraine. But it seems you get episode where you can't move at all, but you are wide awake and conscious.

An EEG may not help much. It may come back normal again.

Have seen a Neurologist yet ? You need a complete clinical neurological examination. I am not sure if MRI will be needed, but it is up to the neurologist to decide.

All the Best.
i have al the same thing and i am only 15 it only happens when im relaxed i dnt no if i should tell my parents.it feels like my brain is hitting the side of my head when i get up from relaxing i dnt no wut to do
You should always tell your parents, they need to know so they can help you, they love you, and want to do the best for you. We shall pray all will be well.