My shoulder goes to sleep?
I had a baby 3 months ago and afterwards my left should blade would have that tingling feeling like when your leg or arm is about to go to sleep or just waking up. I went to the doctor about it and he said that it had to do with the Rhomboid muscles and the way I was holding my baby. I have problems understanding why holding my baby causes my back to go to tingle.  I mean I do primarly hold her on my left side, but i don't think that causes it. I mean when I lay in bed at night, it will start tingling. And even now when I'm typing it is starting to do it and I''m not holding my baby. I'm not sure what to do, or what type of specialist I should see about it? I did have an epidural and i'm afraid that it might be nerological, but I really have no clue...
THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALSO. I DONT HAVE A CHILD BUT MY ROOMMATE DOES. IM CONSTANTLY CARING FOR THE CHILD BUT I HAD THIS PROBLEM LONG BEOFRE I EVEN LIKED CHILDREN. I WONDER WHATS WRONG WITH ME? DO U SMOKE CIGERETTES BECAUSE I DO AND SOMETIMES I WONDER WEATHER IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.
Nope i don't smoke, never have, and i'm never around anybody who does. So I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with that.
I do smoke, and like Natalia I'm wondering if this is part of the problem. My left side of my upper back right under the shoulder blade and lower, always feels like its falling asleep. The funny thing is that it starts feeling numb and then it feels like the muscles are getting very cold... It's like thet so hot it's cold feeling you may get from using Ben-Gay or Icy Hot !?!? Can someone tell us what's going on ??? Also why haven't these posts been updated ??? They seem really old...