Mystery Neurologic Symptoms - Seeking Ideas on Diagnosis
I began having several neurological symptoms early last year. They included tingling in my arms and legs, weakness and feeling tired, muscle cramps, small muscle twitches, and tremors that seem to be related to muscle weakness. I eventually also developed a lack of sensitivity to acute pain, heat and cold but I can still feel normal touch. At times, I also feel as if a tourniquet is around my left arm and leg.

Three brain MRIs as well as dozens of other tests were done. The MRIs appear to be the most significant evidence of disease other than my symptoms. The MRIs show around 30 lesions/plaques in the white matter of my brain. There has been uncertainty among experts if a couple of enhancements show up in the post-contrast images.
I have seen 3 neurologists specializing in multiple sclerosis and several radiologists have reviewed these MRIs. The result was three different diagnoses.

One doctor and three radiologists think I have multiple sclerosis. Another doctor thinks I have acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) and a third doctor calls it nonspecific encephalopathy.

Because of this uncertainty in my diagnosis, I have not been able to receive any treatment to get healthy again.  I have put up a website with my test results and all my symptoms at http://tohi.tekcities.com/

I would appreciate any ideas you to help me get a diagnosis. Thank you so much.

This discussion is related to Scalp Fell asleep.
That website you posted gave my computer a virus!
Really? What was the name of the virus? I just posted the information yesterday using a provider with a good reputation. I would appreciate any info you can give because I certainly wouldn't want to cause problems for you or others.
I dont know Norton popped up and took care of it... Then my computer was really slow had to get my buddy to fix whatever damage it done..