Nasal Septum Twiching
Hello there, i'm 24 years old female. About couple of days ago i started to feel my nasal septums twitching, just between the nostrals on the end of my nose.. the feeling is similar to the move with my nostrils or smth like that.. it's keeping to twitch no matter what, especially when my face is relaxed .. please help, any advice/info would be super helpful, thanks!
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

This nasal septum spasm appears when the muscle contracts on its own (without nerve stimulation).  Most of the times these symptoms occur without any underlying disorder & they are not harmful or may appear after illness like sinusitis or any other infection that caused nerve compression too. Most likely cause of this twitching with twitching of muscle can be when the nerve supplying to nearby area is not functioning properly due to any neurological disorder. If you suffer continuous spasm, please arrange an appointment with an ENT specialist right away who will evaluate the possibilities here. Hope this information proves helpful to you.
Take Care & Regards!!!