Neck and back Problems
Neck and Back Pain and weekness in legs and left arm. Waiting for Neck MRI.
Sometimes I get Excruciateing pain down Right leg  from  back  down  inside of the leg right down into the  foot everytime I step on R foot and also excruciating pain in R leg down calf into the foot.
Nero Surgeon think I might have MS or some problem in Neck.

This discussion is related to Weakness in arms, legs.
Hello dear and welcome to the medhelp forum. I understand your health related anxieties. These symptoms could be arising from intervertebral disc issues like degeneration and herniation. An MRI of the complete spinal column is required to look for any separate cervical disc prolapsed and lumbar disc involvement, or cervical disc involvement at single or multiple levels and central canal stenosis responsible for lower limb symptoms, which would require immediate spinal decompression due to risk of permanent limb paralysis. It is good that you are getting an MRI done; I would insist get it done for lumbar region as well. MS is a very specific diagnosis with various diagnosis criteria, which need to be met before ascertaining. Wish you all the best with evaluation and treatment. Take care.