Neck and eye strain
I suffer from tightness at the base of my neck and also a dizziness in my eyes.  There are no real triggers for this, although I struggle to glance sideways without feeling dizzy and rapid movement on a TV screen and cinema projection cause me discomfort.  I'd be greatful for any suggestions as to how to ease the woosy feelings I get.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Pain at only one side of the head and associated symptoms like orbital pain (eye pain) could be most likely suggestive of facial migraine. One may experience throbbing headaches and could be worsened by normal physical activity. Other symptoms may be nausea, vomiting and facial pain. A doctor can diagnose the migraine after understanding symptoms and examining you. Triggering factors that may induce your migraine attack may be stress or depression, bright lights, loud noise and traveling. Additionally, possibilities like pinched nerve in neck and refraction error need to be evaluated thoroughly. Hope this helps.
What is a facial migraine? I have never heard of this before? What are the typical symptoms?