Neurology Community
Neck tremor

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Neck tremor

For about a year or more, ive noticed my neck will tremor when I turn my head to the left side. In the past few months, ive noticed that it will tremor when im leaning forward, putting on makeup. And in the last couple weeks, it appears to be worsening. When Im nervous or tired, it tremors more. I had an apt the other day that I was a little nervous about & during most of the apt. It tremored. My neck seems to tire when it tremors more often & I noticed it tremors in the no-no type of movement. Is it possible it could be a result of medication? Ive been taking Hyomax (for IBS), since June of 2003, but my tremor appears to have started about a year ago. Not real sure of the time it started, because by the time I noticed it, im pretty sure it was already tremoring for awhile. Just don't want to go see a Neurologist because the last time I was there, they told my husband he had 6 mo left to live (brain cancer) :(
  • Tremors (5 replies):
    So I had the MRI done yesterday...had the radiologist re...[more]
  • tremers (12 replies):
    does anyone get tremers? Mine are getting worse. what ca...[more]
  • hand tremors (2 replies):
    hi good day, i just want to share my experience of havin...[more]
  • Tremor Questions
    I was diagnosed with a non-intentional tremor a ...[more]
  • Tremor (1 replies):
    Within the past 10 months, my dad was involved in an hea...[more]