Need help plzzz!!!
Hello I've been having some sleep paralysis for a couple of years now and now I'm in need of help.  The problem is that when I'm in sleep paralysis I sometimes get these small headaches that eventually end up into a tight squeezed pressure in my head that gets tighter and tighter then it releases slowly.   I wanna know that is this something serious or something natural and harmless or is it something with my disks.  plzzz rely thank you
Hi there!

Headaches can be caused by a variety of reasons often categorized into primary headaches, secondary headaches, and cranial neuralgias. The primary headaches include tension headache, migraine cluster headaches and similar pathologies. Secondary causes can be due to sinusitis eye problems, etc. and the cranial neuralgias that include the trigeminal neuralgias. While primary headaches are more common in people with sleep paralysis, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to differentiate between these or suggest specific management. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!