Neurology Expert Forum
Need some help
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Need some help

I have been experiencing generalized weakness, aches all over my body that start shortly after I get up and start moving around. the best way I can describe it is that it feel like the flu.  I don't have a fever and it generally starts when I get active, walking, general house cleaning, sometimes just standing.  Walking steps makes my legs ache.
This aching is in my neck, at the base of my neck, shoulders, back, legs, upper chest, arms, even my fingers at times.
Sometimes I get sick on the stomach and have this weird feeling that I can't explain (scarey)
I have had multiple test and they are all essential negative except for the last one my doctor said I had eleveated creatinine levels and told me to drink more fluids which I am doing but I don't seem to feel any better.
On occassion last night for example I started with uncontrollable shaking.  I felt like I was cold.  I put on socks, pjs, a housecoat and was under several blankets but the shaking continued for about an hour and then it stopped. For the rest of the night I was ok.
This morning I woke up feeling fine until I started doing some simple housework, dusting, running sweeper and using the dust mop.  I could hardly finish before I was so weak and achy that all I could do was go back to bed.
I am 59 years old.  I have had untrollable b/p problems until lately when we finally got the right b/p combination. Norvac 10mg and Benicar 40/125, I take one nexium daily and one asa.
I need some help I can't do anything without being zapped of my strength.