Neg EMG again pain numb hands help!
Hello- Iam a dental hygienist.age 39.  I have had bilateral hand pain and numbness that started almost 10 yrs ago! I just had my 4th EMG today for carpel tunnel testing. The prior one was maybe 4 yrs ago. ALL were normal. I went through many tests and specialists including neurologists, orthopedist, hand surgeon, had cortisone injects, many differnet oral meds, complete blood work ups and another just recently, MRI of hands and cervical area that was 4-5 yrs ago, x rays hands and elbows. So as you can imagine it's frustrating and I can only work p/t due to the pain. The numbness actually sets in more at night and does wake me up. I did also try wrist splints which made  the numbness unbearable.
Last year bilateral elbow pain started and still continues so that concerns me as well and makes it harder for me to manage.
When I have my 3 days off in a row or if I have a vacation from work it will subside but never entirely goes away. Iam at a complete loss and if anyone can offer advice. Where do I go from here? I can't bear to think that my occupation is ruining my quality of life. I enjoy my job but I'm in so much pain. Please help!
forgot to add I did have both phys therapy and occup. therapy which did not help :(