Neurology Community
Nerve Damage to the Penis?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Nerve Damage to the Penis?

Hi again, think I posted under wrong topic last time. Well, here is the deal...

I am now fairly certain I have penile nerve damage. My original post is here: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/show/661231

I recently had blood and urine tests confirming what I already thought - fine and healthy. No diabetes, infections, liver problems etc. Which leads me to believe it is penile nerve damage.

I am a 16 year-old male, and I am very, very healthy. I am hairy and growing quite quickly, voice has dropped - well into puberty. Nevertheless, I cannot ejaculate when conscious. I have very rare nocturnal emissions, but when I try to masturbate, I can NEVER cause myself to come, and never have.

I get an erection, but it's not always great. In fact, masturbating gives me very little sensation at all - I do it because I know I should be driven to, not because I am actually driven to. I have little to no penile sesitivity.

Furthermore, on the glans (glands) of the penis are little clear-white patches. I don't know whether thats normal or not. Could be dried up urine, dried up semen or skin growth, who knows, just thought I should chuck that in.

It was the family doctor I checked in with, and even though I should have, I didn't bring up the whole urological problems, for obvious reasons, just got the tests done. I am sure you are going to say I have to go back into the doctor about them, which I shall, but I am just wondering before hand... Assuming it is penile nerve damage, just for an overview, is there any treatment for it, and if so what is likely to be given to me? Also, is there anything I can do in the meantime to help? Is there anyway I am ever going to be able to overcome impotence?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks so much!
Note: I should have put in, its not that I have orgasms but don't ejaculate, it is that I just can't even get to orgasm due to lack of sensitivity. Honestly, I don't think I even get close to that level of sensation, because my penis seems to have so little sensitivity - why I suspect nerve damage. The reasons that may have caused penile nerve damage in me can be found at my lost post via the link given. Thanks again!
Also, please refer me on if this is not the right forum. Thanks :)
If I do have this type of nerve damage, will it heal? And if so, with what course of action or treatment?
Try sexual health forum