Nerve Damage
I have really bad nerve damage. I saw a neurologist and took a MIR and everything looked fine.
I can feel the nevers inside of my face tingling/twitching when it is really cold outside and
I get nerve pains on my cheast. I did acpunture two times and it felt great but it is costly.
What medications could I take to cure my nerve damage ?
Thank you !
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Proper treatment of your nerve damage pain can only be accomplished when there is a correct diagnosis by your treating doctors of the underlying problem. They need to thoroughly evaluate your pain due to nerve damage. This can be done with a thorough clinical & physical exam, ultrasound or MRI, and then only appropriate treatment can be given. Depending on the cause, nerve repair surgery, local injections with steroids and lidocaine into the area may provide some relief. Doctors may also suggest medications such as Vitamin B complex, carbamezepine and gabapentin have also been helpful in nerve pain. Hope this helps.