Neurology Community
Nerve Damage?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Nerve Damage?

About a month ago, I woke up in the middle of the night and my left arm and leg felt numb. I didn;t think much of it at the time. About a week later, I woke up again in the night with my left arm and leg, the left side of my chest, and the left side of my face were numb. Both times this happened, I was sleeping on my left side. I should also point out that my arm was numb in my forearm and below my knee on my leg (both time). I went to the ER and got a CT Scan and bloodwork and they ruled out a stroke. However, to this day, I still have minor pains in the areas where I was numb, mainly on top of my chest and around my left ear and eye. My sight and hearing are fine though.