Nerve Twitching
About a month ago I experienced what I thought was a muscle spasm in my upper left temple.  I could actually feel the veins moving when I placed my hand to my temple.  Eventually it stopped.  A week ago I started to experience tingling in my legs, the left more so than the right.  I have also felt some involuntary muscle jerks.  On yesterday, I had this pressure to start on the left side of my face and move over my entire face.  It lasted for a while, then went away.  Today, I've felt the same sensation.  Then it feels like my nerves are twitching internally, as I can't see any movement in my face.  Is this something I need to have immediately checked out?  Can you help?
It would be difficult to comment on the condition you are currently experiencing.
You would require a proper evaluation  clinically and lab investigations as per the requirements.

Kindly do have an appointment with your physician as early as possible.
Good luck.
Thank you for your prompt response.