Nerve damage
Hello

I have bad anxiety when I'm out in public, a psychological problem where I'm in public and am walking past people. To combat this anxiety I like to make up scenarios in my mind that they are looking at me because I'm good looking or unique looking, it's slightly arrogant but it gives me a good feeling. The feeling is one of excitement and pleasure. When I'm doing this I get a shiver/goosebumps/tingling feeling down the side of my face, also my muscles tense up, I stop breathing and my heart rate increases. The feeling that strangers are admiring me is such a high sometimes I do it on purpose.

The downside to this is I'm beginning to notice side effects

My fingertips, lips, cheeks and back of head go numb and tingling, I have pain in my fingertips is and the pain is sometimes very intense, this lasts for several days
Food and drink tastes bland
My breathing pattern is way off, I feel out of breath and it feels like I have to manually breath where befofe it felt automatic and I didn't have to think about it.
I also have a itching sensation on parts of my body, when I go scratch it will go away but I won't feel the good sensation you feel when you scratch an itch, its just numb.
My typing speed has decreased a bit.
My eyesight and hearing seems to have decreased also

What is going on? I do this several times a day if I'm in public

I'm starting to think I have damaged my nerves.
Sounds like Agoraphobia in my opinion.
Ok I'm not really worried about Agoraphobia, what about the nerve damage?
One of the symtpoms of anxiety is numbness and tingling. I recommend finding a good counselor who specializes in treating anxiety-- it's better than meds!
Will agree with achilles.

You NEED to find someone who will help you to deal with your anxiety.

There is NO.....repeat......NO nerve damage going on here.  I am not sure why you are thinking you would be experiencing any nerve damage.  NONE here.

GET HELP FOR YOUR ANXIETY.  
After viewing your other posts, I would say you need to get help for your psychological issues.