Nerve pain?
I suffered a MVA five days ago (rear ended) and suffer with pain all over body. ER doctor said it's soft tissue injury. Chiropractor says it's whiplash and concussion. Walk in clinic doctor says muscle spasms causing nerve pain. Worse than all the pain to my neck, back, arms, shoulders, legs, hips, hands, headaches: BURNING pain ++ to left shoulder and arm at night that wakes me in my sleep. I also have numbness and tingling to my left hand constantly with constant pain to left arm all day. Do these symptoms warrant a trip to neurologist and a MRI?
Hi!
If you suffer a MVA then this can be really painful. However, if the pain is not abating even after pain killers then yes, you need to get this further investigated. You will need nerve conduction studies, EMG and MRI for confirmed diagnosis. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.