Neuralgia of the face
I have been diagnosed with Neuralgia of the face. Everything that i have read ,people talk about the pain.In my case
,the whole left side of my face is numb like i have been shot up with lots of novicane.
my upper left teeth are numb ,the gums are swollen around the teeth.they feel like they are in a vice.
my pallet is numb also. I have pain ,with the numbness.I cant eat on the left side of my mouth.
It is the worst thing i have ever experienced. I have told my Doctor about it. he keeps telling me its not my teeth!!!
if its not my teeth,then what is causing all of this numbness??? He says its the neuralgia!!!
I also have alot of itching on the face.i try to scratch but i cant feel it. He has me on Phenytoin,generic for Dilantin
I need some answers,please help.

This discussion is related to Lyme and Trigeminal Neuralgia.
You definately have NICO I have it also and it sounds exactlt the same get a cavitat scan as it does not show in xray cat or mri.

search NICO PAIN in google

good luck