Neurogenic Bladder diagnosis
Hi, my neurologist suspected I had MS, had a spinal MRI, evoked potentials, and LP all came back normal.  However, since then I have had urodynamics and have been diagnosed with neurogenic bladder, as I have to self catheter, as dont feel the need to go.  
My symptoms are, unsteady on feet, lose balance, aching thighs, electric shocks, tingling in hands and feet, left side of body weak, unable to do buttons and zips up, tiredness, no bladder working.

What I want to know is do you think I could have MS, even though all the tests came back normal, but have a neurogenic bladder diagnosis.

Thank you
Hi  superscatty,
Have they done an MRI of your brain yet? Most dr's are VERY reluctant to give a diagnosis of MS without the visible proof of lesions either in the brain/spinal column, or an abnormal oglioclonal band count and increased protein from your LP. I'm currently undergoing testing myself and each dr asks if the last dr has done a complete MS Panel. Have you had ANA testing done for other autoimmune disorders? Make sure that your neuro is doing a complete work up as a stone left unturned could hold the missing piece of the puzzle!

Best Wishes,
patientnurse
Hi yes, I have had MRI of Brain and all the ANA testing done, so just got this diagnosis of neurogenic bladder, and really dont know why I got that, and what it means.