Neurological Compromise?
My Grandmother (76 Y.O) has all of a sudden unexplained confusion. This has literally happened overnight. 2 weeks ago she was quite confused and started stumbling really bad, we called the paramedics and she passed the neuro tests and refused treatment (she is quite stubborn). Later that night she fell causing a huge gash to her left forehead. We took her to the ED and she received stiches and a CT scan which was negative,and xrays of her spine, shoulders and neck. They revealed a fracture to her T1-T2 vertebrae, they gave her meds and released her. The next night she fell again hitting her head pretty hard on the wall and her back on the ground. Up to this point she was extremely confused (didn't know she was at her house or who we were) and unsteady (constantly had to have someone hold onto her and use a walker). The next morning she woke up and didn't know anything-she thought she was in jail and we were starving her (we were not). We called the medics and she didn't know her name, birthdate or where she was so they took her to the ED. Her potassium level was way off and her kidney function was slightly elevated due to dehydration. They kept her for 3 days. Ran blood work, MRI (without contrast) and another CT scan. Everything came back negative. She still doesn't know what is going on, where she is (still thinks she is in jail), where my grandfather is (in the hospital due to a stroke), or who we are. Something is wrong with her. Something this drastic overnight? PLEASE HELP ME!
I would also like to add that she has recently changed her diet to a more heart healthy diet.

She loves salmon and eats it quite frequently- I did not know this however, I watched her the other day and she eats the skin also-she didn't know you weren't suppose to

She also loves microwavable rice pilaf (uncle bens), cheerios, baked chicken and tilapia.

She has had vitamin b12 issues in the past and is a diabetic.

She has also had an unexplained rash for the past few months-she went to a dermatologist who prescribed creams to put on it and they have worked everywhere except this bad rash on her leg. The sores are closed however the discoloration is still there.

Could this be parasites from the fish?