Neurological Disease
I am a 43 year old woman.  I have a disease which is, as of yet, undiagnosed but it presents with tremors, severe back and spinal pain, as well as muscle pain/stiffness, all of which are exacerbated by cold weather and stress, making them unbearable.  Other symptoms include balance problems and depression.  With MRI, I had no legions and was ruled out for MS.  I also had a negative RA for Lupus. Do you have any ideas as to what disease I am suffering from.  Cold weather creates immediate and incredible intense pain, stiffness of muscles and tremors.  Thank you for your time.
sounds like your central nervous system
What about Devic's disease?  I read about it recently and symptoms seem are very close to those of MS.  I understand that one of the tests has to do with hot and cold sensitivities.  Anyway, maybe this might be of help.
The symptoms put forth by you are probably due to some connective tissue disorder likely to be some vasculitis.
It can also be a part of Raynaud's disease which is more common in the upper limbs but still can occur in other parts as well.
You require an urgent clinical examination and battery of investigations/ Hence schedule an appointment with your surgeon.