Neurology Community
Neurological damage from antidepressants or H1N1 shot
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Neurological damage from antidepressants or H1N1 shot

Hi. I am a female in my 40's.  I am wondering if anyone has had any weird symptoms like I have.  For the past two weeks, I can feel the sole of my left foot getting hot.  It will just heat up like I am standing on a heat vent.  No pain, or itch or anything like that; it just gets hot from the inside out.  It doesn't matter if I am sitting, standing or walking and happens about once or twice an hr at some points.  I also have started having a twitch to my left eye lid.  That just seems random as well and happens several times a day.  I feel really tierd and dizzy sometimes.  I have for the past few months felt like I am in a fog and not really connected to what is going  on around me.  I function, but don't feel a part of, like I am watching what is going on around me.  My memory has been getting bad the last two years and can't remember things that I should.  I can still hold a job and do my normal day, but my memory worries me.  Sometimes I do and say things that are out of character for me as well.  I have also been depressed for the past few months.   Although I am lucky in many ways, so don't know why I feel this way.  I had my H1N1 shot in the fall so am hoping it doesn't have anything to do with that.  I have been on paxil in the past, but not for about 4 years ago   I had a couple of people die that I was close to about 2 years ago and the dr put me on Lexapro for a few months last spring.  I am wondering if I have some kind of neurological damage from the antideppresants I have taken, or the H1N1 shot I have or a brain tumor.