Neurologist Help! URGENT
I recently had a seizure for the first time ever. I'm 18 years old and it happened when I was doing a field exercise for army ROTC. The ER doctors attributed it to lack of sleep and semi-dehydration, and when and a CT Scan was done on my brain there were no abnormalities suggesting epilepsy or any other conditions. However, on Wednesday I have an appointment with a neurologist to run more tests. I've been smoking marijuana and I am afraid this will show up in the tests. Will my appointment include anything that would indicate my marijuana use?
I had one too at a store for no reason, the only test my neuro did was a brain test to see if anything was wrong, they dont ck for drugs that i know of, at least i didnt, good luck infact margiwana shouldnt even give you a siezure so if he or she found it that shouldnt matter do you play alot of games on your computer? because its a fact that computer games or any other games have warning of photo sensitivity on them, and if you play them in an unlit room your chances are higher, so if your a gamer slow it way down and use a lot of lights