Neuropathic Pain Relief???
I have this crazy.... wooshing sound in my head. Not all the time but usually evenings... after exersion  etc.

Also have chronic neuropathic pain in both legs, feet and right arm/hand. As well as Neurogenic bowel/bladder and sexual disfunction due to complete S-2 fx. Also have incomplete  Burst Fx L-1 and fused C-3/4/5.

I recently attended the 29th Annual Veterans Wheelchair Games in Spokane, WA. and talked to several Veteran from around the nation.... they ALL said that THC helps with their Neuropathic pain. Of course a lot of them where from the 60's/70's but I did do some research by searching with Google under " Neuropathic pain THC" and they talk of a new drug called...."Sativex."  What do you think? I don't smoke and have never smoked MJ. Not interested in the smoking thing but what about this new drug?

God Bless you and your work,

Thomas Grieb
Spokane