Neuropathic pain in left arm and shoulder.
I have been suffering from severe nerve pain,tingling,twitching in left arm n shoulder for about 6 years now. If i do anything with the left hand it hurts a lot. I am lefty. So its difficult to manage my daily routine. I had a scan done and nothing wrong with my spine.. I had taken numerous sessions of physiotherapy ( trigger point release,ift,tens..etc) for years now.. all give temporary relief as long as my hand is in rest. Its said to be carpal tunnel syndrome due to over usage of computers and wrong posture. I was taking Lyrica 75mg before my pregnancy. Now i have a five month old baby whom im feeding. so no medication possible, Is there anything else i can do get rid of this pain once for all ( surgery  or something).I am totally frustrated with this pain as I am unable to lift my baby also at times. Badly need help..

This discussion is related to weak arm/wrist/hand.
since u cannot take medication cuz of breast feeding, maybe you could freeze some milk and have the surgery since that is all that will help or just plain medication, or you may have to wait till your done feeding, and have surgery or take mild pain meds, because i had it and it is painful after surgery too. so you will need to be on medicaion. i am sorry  and hope you choose the right choice soon before it gets too bad, good luck
Thank you so much for ur suggestion. I would like to know wat surgery did you undergo?Can u give me the details.