Neurology Community
Neuropathy, Cramps, Hazy Vision, Light-Headed

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I woke up one day and both my feet were vibrating. After 2 days of constant vibration, it turned to heat. The heat then moved up my legs, almost by the hour. After 3 days, it was past my knees. It then hit my hands and moved up my arms and now its all over my back and torso. Also, every inch of my skin is very tight and it feels like an "Indian Burn" all over. I also have twitching muscles and cramps, some of which are very painful. I also have constant light headaches and my vision is hazy. I see mostly fine, but everything goes out of focus, then back in focus then back out again. I also am having tremors when i move too fast. Im just "off". Im constantly fatigued and its made worse when i exert myself or the room is hot. All this has been going on non stop for 2 months. All blood tests, emg's, and MRI's have been negative. Is there any possible answer for whats going on. I am a 28 year old male and was in fairly good health before all this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I wish I could offer some real insight but like you, I'm having weird stuff going on, too. I was so healthy and energetic until all this. In fact, I was thinking of getting a second job just to pay off some debt. And, now this...

Do you wear contacts? Sometimes when there is a buildup on the lenses, or your eyes are dry, you can think your eyes are doing strange things when it's actually the lenses or dry eyes. Also, I notice if I cry a lot, it seems to make them dry.

I would venture to say that maybe anxiety is playing a huge role in this. All my doctors are telling me that anxiety can do all sorts of horrible things.

The vibrating feet is something I have, too. Isn't it nervewracking? I also get the burning feeling but was told that it can be from anxiety and panic. This is coming from a few friends who've had anxiety and panic issues and they said the hotness and burning is what they had. They are fine now.

Let us know if you feel better or keep us updated.

All my best... Take care!!