Neuropsych. testing
Does anyone know anything about neuropsychological testing?  I'm supposed to have it, possibly have MS.
Am very nervous about it.  Appreciate any feedback.  Thanks!  
Hi Rondi,
I had this test over a 3 1/2 period earlier this year.  There is nothing to be nervous about.  Well accept if your doctor or advocate recommends it for you it will be more helpful than if it is part of an IME where the other party (or your insurance company) is looking to downplay your injuries.

There are a numbe of exams that can be taken.  They will judge your memory, IQ, and possibly things like motor skills.  Memory can be visual, audio, etc... etc...   Some tasks can feel elementary and others very challenging.  They will probably put you in front of a computer to answer personality, activity, interest, etc... type questioning.  These will put you into a range of what your problems could be considered on a pschological level.

Again, there is nothing to worry about.  But I would say if you were in an accident and the insurance company has a financial interest against your injuries, I would have a little caveat emptor about what the doctor is "looking for".