Neurology Community
Newly Diagnosed with MUS

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Newly Diagnosed with MUS

I have been having pain and burning in my feet and on the way to figure that out, blood work was done and I was sent to an Endocrinologist because my primary thought I was pre-diabetic and sent to a Neurologist to see about the foot problem.  The neurologist sent me to a hematologist who discovered I have MGUS.  He tells me all my levels are low, but I am worried there may be some correlation between the foot problem and the blood problem.  Anyone out there had this happen to them?  What should I be on the look out for?
i have been have the pain and foot problems. Have you had any answers i've had all the tests and it came out to mgus.  paetz