No Explanation for vertigo and diplopia
I recently passed out while taking an algebra test (yea, really) and taken to the ER.. After two days inpatient and numerous tests and scans, all were negative, I was released with my very own left sided hemiparesis,right diplopia and vertigo. My right eyelid droops and the vision plane is not equal with the left. Makes it hard to read unless I squint or shut one eye. I have no feeling on the left. The worst part of it is no temperature sensation. I cannot sweat and although the thermostat is down to 72, I am hot. I usually stay inside because it's just too hot outside, Florida weather.

I've written this whole encounter in my profile with public view. I'm not going to re-write it here. If you are interested you can view that. I am at a loss here. I cannot work, afraid to go out that it will happen again and have no insurance or means for a battery of tests. I did follow up with my personal doc, he looked at the hospitalists discharge summary and is pleased with it. Any insight is greatly appreciated.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possible causes that may need to be considered include stroke with negative initial radiological tests, neurological infections/ inflammations, metabolic syndromes etc; the former being a more likely possibility. I would suggest considering a detailed evaluation by a neurologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thanks for your input on this. I continue to have the symptoms and can add chronic wet sensation to the chief complaint. An interesting side note, the cardiologist suggested Neurocardiogenic Syncope as my resting heart rate was in the upper 20's. This seems plausible but wouldn't reflect the neuropathy that continues this far out from the insult unless narrowing of a cerebral artery remains.
Thank you again for your time and opinion.