No real answers neurology symptoms
8 weeks ago I had a sudden onset of heavy coordination and slurred, very slow speech. I was hospitalized as they thought I had a stroke. My hands curled towards me and my legs dragged as I walked into the ER. They did a CT scan, MRI, MRA, chest X-ray and blood work. The speech therapist said that it seemed as though my problem was coming from 2 parts of my brain, lower and higher in the brain. My eyes wanted to fix in a daze and I seemed distant although I knew everything going on around me. On the 3rd night in the hospital, my speech returned.
Now 8 weeks later my symptoms are: bilateral pins and needles in waves; tingling and headache in back of head; tremors and left side weakness; altered feeling-like slightly drunk; when I explain things verbally- halting at times for word selection (but not slow speech); mental and physical fatigue and low stamina. The sudden onset suggests atypical migraine syndrom but the ongoing symptoms confuse the diagnosis. What do you think?

Hi , I've had very similar symptoms apart from the slurred speech. My CT scan and MRI were ok and Im puzzling the doctors. Mine have been going on since Nov 2007 and this week a new doctor is trying to sort out my symptoms. If you read my posts from doctor online it may help? Or leave me a message in my area. My diagnosis of migraine is now being looked into. Hope you get an answer from the doctor.