Normal EMG and Tingling hands
I have had tingling hands for about two months after use of ecliptical machine.  I went to hand doctor, and said it was catrpal tunnel in both hands, but sent me to get an EMG to confirm.  I had EMG, and it was normal.  Does this mean I may have something more serious.  I read a article about MS and I am concerned about it because I have had tingling in hands other times as well, but went away.  

What else could it be.  What are other steps that COuld be taken?
Causes of tingling in hands could be due to – pressure on spinal nerves , pressure on peripheral nerves , Carpal tunnel syndrome, Migraines, MS , TIA , underactive thyroid , abnormal levels of calcium , sodium or  potassium in the body ,  vitamin B deficiency . Please go for a complete check up and get the basic investigations done .Please go for an MRI brain ,spine and arms  and consult a neurologist for the diagnosis and management if the routine investigations show normal results . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !