Normal EMG?
Several months ago I had an EMG conducted to evaluate weakness in my arms particularly my right arm and some pain that ran along the inside of my arm. I was told that the results were normal but there is one part of the test where he puts the needle into the muscle and (I think) expects silence and then when the muscles flex the noise gets louder. There was one spot, back of my right shoulder that I had noticed was emitting noise while all the other muscles had been quiet. This is also the same shoulder that i injured the previous year (never went to the doctors fir it). He said it was just because I wasnt relaxing my shoulder but I was and then he turned down the volume and deemed it fine. Anyways,is that an unusual finding?. My other symptoms are muscle twitching(mostly legs, feet, arms, neck, shoulder)
other conditions= gastroparesis
orthostatic intolerance
And since that test I have been getting strange tingling sensation to the left of my right shoulder blade shoulder, pain in my right leg which leads to partial numbness feeling, neck pain, stiff neck. muscles get weak very easily and start shaking. Feels like someones tingling at my spine. Chills. Urine leaks urine leaks(could be due to my prostatis though)  Restless Leg Syndrome. Oh I was also told that i have autonomic system dysfunction by a doctor. Terrible fatigue and decline in cognitive functioning. Also had a 260 CPK. and once had a antibody that was slightly high against myelin but another test was fine MRI was fine and EEG was fine. I am thinking there could be something wrong with my neck. Any advice at what I could possibly have would be great. Sorry I know its long. Thanks