Nose twitching
Hello, I have noticed some mild twitching on the right side of my nose above the nostril (a kind of between the nose and the cheek) 7 months ago. It almost feels like an occasional pulse. I have no other symptoms. I am a 29 year old female, in good health. It happens mostly when I am tired and when I am tense or under stress. But in the health book  stress related twitching was in one's eye, not the nose. I  don't have it every day, it never happens in the morning. I am very nervous, since I tried to google" the causes of a muscle twitch", the search displayed ALS. It scared me very much! I greatly appreciate your help, Thank you.
Hello Dear
The twitching may be occasional .
Do you also have altered sensations, fatigue, muscle cramps and exercise intolerance?
A common first symptom  of ALS is a painless weakness in a hand, foot, arm or leg, which occurs in more than half of all cases. Other early symptoms include speech swallowing or walking difficulty.
A person with ALS usually presents with problems in gait resulting from muscle weakness, or with difficulty speaking or swallowing.Your symptoms do not seem like ALS.
If the twitching continues,you should consult a neurologist and get the diagnosis confirmed.
Best.