Not s in neck
I have a large not at the nape of my neck, it goes away sometimes but keeps coming back also my shoulders feel heavy, tight and painful to rub. I want to know if I can get  rid of this and what might be causing it. I also find myself constantly tired, I eat well I'm only 21 and weigh 50kg h 5'6.

I was sexually abused and raped on one occassion between age 6 to9 . However I am happy feel   strong and have had help with healing etc I recently read people who have experienced simular things to me, can get chronic pain or sick could you tell me more about this???
thank you  

This discussion is related to Eye problems, neck tension and nausea.
Hello.

Can you mention if the knot is hard to touch? Can you press it and is it painful to touch? I would suggest, since you have symptoms, you should get it examined by a physician. If required you may consult a neurologist.

You have been strong. This condition may continue to bother you if you don’t get it diagnosed. It may be a cyst, but the fact that it appears and disappears, it a cause for concern.

Regards
thank you for replying so quickly, Yes the knot is hard,. when I touch it, it makes my shoulders feel heavy and sends a bit of pain down my neck.  but I could just be touching it too much, I often try to massage the area but there are times it isn't painful to press, b it seems to have gotten a bit bigger though.

Well thank you again I will see a physician this week and let you know what happens
kind regards Kate

kind regards Kate