Nuerological problem?
Ok so while I was pregnant with my baby, she is 19 months old now, about 4 months in was Halloween and me and my friend dressed up and she took pictures. Later when she put them onto her computer she pointed out my smile was crooked, I thought maybe it had always been since I never really paid attention to that kind of stuff. Well about a year after my baby was born I was going through all of my pictures on my computer and noticed that my smile was straight before the ones at Halloween and on. It has been that way off and on since, sometimes it is sometimes it isn't.

So when my baby was about 8 months old I went through this weird paranoia spell. It was for about 3 days and it was absolutely horrible! I was so scared I couldn't sleep at all, I thought someone was gonna break into our house and actually barricaded myself in and put the baby monitor's in the living room. I was also seeing things that weren't there, not like delusions but like I would see lets say a box and would glance at it and think it was something totally different and look back at it and it was just a box. I also was having problems with noises being distorted, for instance my baby was in her bouncer next to me while I was doing dishes in the kitchen which was at the very back of the house and she squeeled and to me it sounded like someone was opening the front door at the very front of the house but after a few seconds it translated to me that it was her making noise. It calmed down a lot after those first 3 days but I still have problems with my vision and hearing being distorted and some paranoia.

So anyways I noticed lately that every now and then its like I have a spasm or twitch when I do things, like my body is overcompensating for a movement I am trying to make.
Now what brings me here is that I just got my license a couple of months ago and I noticed sometimes when I am driving it almost feels like the car is swaying side to side, kind of like a flying feeling like the car is floating but it isn't it is just going straight. Well the other night I was driving my fiance to work and something was def wrong. I told him that I felt weird, almost fuzzy like when your tired but it was different I have driven tired before and it was a stronger sensation. I was feeling like light headed or slightly dizzy and at one point when I was coming onto a straight away a line of cars going the opposite direction passed me and when they did it felt like my eyes tried to roll back into my head. It really felt to me like I was fighting passing out, not just falling asleep but actually like feinting and it really scared me. So tonight on my way back I was almost home and was thinking about events that happened today and watching the road ahead of me and a street light passed overhead and just as it got above the windshield it was like a blinding light and it wasn't even in my clear view by that point. That's when I really thought something was wrong because I was not even paying attention to the light let alone looking at it and the position it was in when it blinded me the only way I could see it is if I looked straight up.
On top of that for months now I have gotten these severe headaches that come on when cold hits the back of my neck which I don't know if it is related.

I have been telling my mom for months now that I think something could be neurologically wrong with me because of a lot of the experiences I have been having. I went to the doctor and they did an MRI on me and didn't find anything and their next best solution was to send me to a psychologist saying I could be Schizophrenic but I know I'm not. I don't hear voices or see people that talk to me or any of that stuff. I just see things distorted and the sounds I hear are really there just it's like they don't process right in my brain or something. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what could be wrong? Does this sound like a neurological issue?
Maybe I should also mention that when I was 13 weeks pregnant me and my fiance were T-boned by a car doing over 60mph. My fiance was knocked out, I thought he was dead, that's how hard we were hit. They never did any tests on me but an ultrasound after the accident due to my pregnancy. Not sure if this could have caused some sort of damage.

Also I am healthy, I jog regularly and have Zumba for Wii. I hate sweets and try to eat healthy when I can. I am 5'7" and weigh 143 lbs.
Anyone?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include stress/ anxiety, neuro-psychiatric illnesses, medication/ drug side effect etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician or a psychiatrist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!