Numb left hand and left foot
I have numbness in my left arm and left foot.  I have traveled a bunch and have experienced long extended flights.  Is there a posibility of a blood clot in my system?

This discussion is related to Numbness and Weakness in left hand and feet.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

From the symptoms you describe, it sounds that it could be a circulatory disturbance (due to compression of blood vessels) or a nerve pinched.  This may most likely occurs due to any clots in blood vessels, excessive alcohol use or diabetes. I would suggest evaluating all the possibilities with the help of a doctor first. Further referral to a neurologist will surely help you in getting a more precise opinion here. Hope this information proves help you.