Neurology Community
Numbness ,burning tinglinf itching of right thigh

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I have numbness tingling buring and itching  in my right thigh it has been going on for the last 3 to 4 years I had an EMG test down the doctor said that he did not see any nerve damage so what eles could be causing these symptoms?
This is driving me crazy I do get some pain with it. At night when I lay on my left side I'll get pain in one place on my hip then I'll have to change sides. No one has been able to tell me what I have going on I've looked on all kinds of sites some of the symptoms I seem to have that I have read but still no real answers to what it is.
thanks for any insite you can give.
P.
My husband has been fighting the exact same thing, you are describing. He has seen doctor after doctor, specialist after specialist, and told he will have to just live with it. well, my hubby wakes up screaming in the middle of the night due to the stabbing, burning and numbness. I have researched and researched online and it all points to the Sciatic nerve being pinched in this back. Doctors say no, so we have an appt. tomorrow with yet another surgeon and hope he is the one that will check all that I found out and fix the sciatic nerve from being pressed (pinched) and relieve it. He can't take much more. I will let you know his diagnosis, if you hear anything different, let us know. Thanks
me too i too have the same thing. im only into a gren diet and clean environment. but it could be a past drug-residual from outside sources. trying doing a lecch-therapy from a specialist. otherwise do steaming on that area or suck out the blood or do a good surgery. i hope this helps. i have done all by myself to my affected areas. now this is the last part and it is even getting smaller when it leaves the body. takecare and God bless...:)
ps: trying using sauna after an exercise/walk in sunlight and then go for warm-sream shower with herbal soap from tulasi extract or sandalwood extract. fyi;)