Numbness, tingling, tics, and erectile dysfunction
I am a 21 yr. old male who noticed weaker erections and slower urine output 1 1/2 yrs ago, during my first year of college.  A few months later I had an episode of numbness in my feet that lasted a few days.  I have symptoms in my hands and feet that include weakness, shaking, tics, numbness.  I am losing dexterity in my toes and my fists visibly shake if I make a fist.  I feel fatigued and no longer exercise.  A year before I began having symptoms I suffered a football injury....a detached retina in  my left eye from force of impact.  It has been repaired with ok results (20/35 vision).  I have a constant black spot in my vision in my left eye, that started all of a sudden about a year ago, a full year after my surgery for the detached retina.  Also, possibly of interest, prior to my symptoms I lifted weights regularly (about 2-3 hours per day five days a week).  I've had everything MRI"d, had a spinal tap, blood work ups, checked for Lyme Disease, sent to a psychiatrist, echocardiogram.  .  The neurologist says there is no sign of MS.  Can anyone out there help me with a possible diagnosis?  Thank you for your time.  

Thanks for writing in.
You can get yourself screened for diabetes and B12 deficiency, since both these conditions can cause weak erection, numbness and tingling.
Other possibilities include chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia but these conditions do not cause weak erections.
Your symptoms can be due to excessive anxiety and stress also. I would suggest you to take it easy and learn some self relaxation techniques like breathing exercises.
Hope this helps.

My blood sugar tested normal, and I take vitamins, including a B supplement.  I've had a B12 injection once, and noticed no changes.  I dont have aching joints, and I would say my tired feeling comes from a feeling of it being hard to use my body moreso than actually feeling like I need to sleep. As far as stress, I dont feel stressed out (other than before exams, etc).  My naturopath and GP considered stress... my GP sent me to a psychiatrist who saw me one time and said there was nothing wrong with me.  I know it is easy  to call erection problems psychological, but I dont feel like that is whats going on for me.  
I think I have MS and for some reason they cant diagnose it yet.  Do you know anything else I could do to verify MS?  My parents have spent a fortune on tests, so I hate the idea of starting too many tests again.  Thank you for your time.  Brent