Numbness, weakness, cold ring and pinky fingers, side of hands...
Bilateral numbness,coldness and weakness of ring and pinky fingers, sides of hands for past 6 months now daily, almost constant.  Also painful involuntary left foot middle 2 toe contractions(spasm/cramp) increasing in frequency, started aprox 30 days ago.  Constant pain in between shoulder blades.  I have not had any recent injuries.  Your thoughts on source of symptoms?  Should I see a physician?

Thanks!
I've had similar problems with both hands and arms. I wake up every morning with both hands feeling that they're asleep. I've got weakness in both pinky and ring fingers. I've had tingles and burning pains as well around shoulder blade area. It's also affected my lower extremities like my feet and legs with regards to nerve pain. I've been having these symptoms for the past 6 months. I'm still looking for a cause.

I had blood tests done - negative. I saw a neurologist who then recommended an MRI of both brain and spine. I'm still awaiting results. Good luck!
Hi there. You could be having intervertebral disc compression at various levels in the spine causing the limb symptoms. nerve compressins due to spondylolisthesis, disc herniation, both cervical and lumbar could cause numbness in hands and unusual toe sensations. An MRI spine would really enlighten and confirm the cause or if negative for these finding,  cause that is more distal needs to be investigated like at the peripheral nerve level. The pain in between scapulae needs to be checked if it is a referred pain with the primary source being a viscera like pancreas and radiation to back like in acute pancreatitis. Thoracic spine MRI will rule out a vertebral issue, musculoskeletal pain could be another speculation. Get in touch with your neurologist to discern these symptoms.  Take care.