Numbness/Headaches/finger to nose test
I am a 29 year old white female with history of bilateral brain aneurysms that were repaired (non-ruptured). That was about 8 years ago.

A few months ago I started with numbness, tingling, and very bad dizzy spells, to the point my ears ring, headaches (Migraines) and sometimes when I stand up I have to grab onto something to prevent falling. I have recently had an CT done and MRI to check for leaking of my aneurysms. My neurosurgeon referred me to a neurologist, and ordered a Sleep Deprived EEG and the Holt monitor for my heart. I have been having troubles with my insurance, and with my work letting me off to have these tests done. Below is what my MRI Report read, any help?

There are a few periventricular white matter signal change in bilateral frontal location and those could be chronic white matter ischemic change, may well be due to vasculitis. Demeylinating disease is not entirely excluded.

There is a signal void in the anterior communicating artery location due to aneurysm clip in this region, with evidence of previous left frontal craniotomy, and encephalomalacic change in left frontal cortical region as post-surgical change.