Numbness and Light Headed
I am having numbess and a tingling sensation in my hands. This usually happens after or during working out. My hands feel weird at first and then they start to tingle. I begin to get slightly light headed and then my hands begin to turn in towards my arms like I am having a seizure. However, I am fully aware of what is going on and do not show any other signs of seizures. My heart rate and blood pressure increase during these spells as well. I have seen a general doctor (who treated me like a science experiment) and have an apointment to see a neurologist soon. I had Bell's Palsy as a child, but doubt that has anything to do with it. I am a collegiate athlete, and must admit I have suffered several concussions. I am a 20 year old female and I'm wondering if anyone has a clue what is going on?
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

From the symptoms you describe, it sounds that it could be a circulatory disturbance (due to compression of blood vessels) or a nerve pinched (cervical spine).  This may most likely occurs due to any clots in blood vessels, excessive alcohol use or diabetes. I would suggest evaluating all the possibilities with the help of a doctor first. Further referral to a neurologist will surely help you in getting a more precise opinion here. Hope this information proves help you.