Numbness and Weakness in Left Side of Body

I'm a 34 male in general good health.

For the past year or more I have had weakness and numbness down my left side, particularly my left eye, cheek, hand, leg and foot. I find these symptoms most problematic when walking as I am worried about losing balanceor falling although this has never happened.

I spoke to my GP and he referred me to a neurologist. I had an MRI scan and was told that it showed 'nothing serious'. But the problem has never been resolved and I am very anxious to find out what the cause may be. My GP is not keen to investigate.

Any help or feedback very welcome.

Thanks,

any helpers?
Hi there. You need to check the MRI for any evidence of old stroke or cerebro vascular event causing weakness and numbness of one half of the body. Consult your neurologist who would want to rule out multiple sclerosis as the possible culprit of these multiple symptoms. MRI brain for areas or plaques of demyelination, neurophysiological monitoring and cerebra spinal fluid examination for abnormal cells, proteins and oligoclonal bands needs to be done. Take care.

Thank you for this doctor, I appreciate your response.