Numbness in Arm, face and tongue
Hi I'm a 32 year old mother of two and I'm wondering if anyone can help because all these symptoms now are driving me crazy!  
First of all let me give you a list of what I've been diagnosed with...
DDD in my lower back (bone spurs and arthropathy have also set in) and cervical spondylosis. I also suffer with aurora migraines.
Now I'm only listing my diagnosis in case it has something to so with my current symptoms.
For the last month I began experiencing numbness in my left arm and left side of my face (I can feel pressure when it's touched but very dull like an anaesthetic that's just beginning to ware-off, I went to the doctor who prescribed Amitriptyline and after taking bloods also prescribed Folic acid. these have given me no relief what so ever, and now the symptoms have actually gotten worse, my entire face goes numb then a few nights ago started itching like crazy then went back to being numb again. Then last night before I went to sleep my tongue went numb and when I woke up my legs felt really weak that I thought they were going to give out completely if I stood to long, after a while my left arm started feeling as weak as my legs. As I'm writing this my eyes are blurring then adjusting, my tongue, face and left arm are numb.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.