Neurology Community
Numbness in Fingertips

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Numbness in Fingertips

I started with pain/pressure in my left arm few mont back and few weeks a go my left four finger tips not tumb and under my nail feels numb.  couple of weeks ago I see my riht hand started too but only 3 fingers.  They are gold and sometimes trub for a second.  I feel like its frost bite and I hae just take out my hand from the freezer.  I touced the nail remover and oh my God it was like my finger was blowing up.  My shoulder and neck hurts too.  It seems like it gets a little worse at night.  I do not see any marks on my hands or other parts of my body and I do not think that I have cholastral or am a diabetic.  Please help me determine what is going on and If I need to see a doctor what kind of doctor do I need to see?  Thank you in advanced for you opinion.