Neurology Community
Numbness in Little and Ring Fingers left hand

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

For approximately a week, I have been experiencing increasing numbness in my little and ring finger on my left hand. It has progressed now to include my upper arm and slightly to the left side
of my head and face. I have had no known injuries. Any guesses as to cause and is it time to see
my doctor?
Avatar n tn

The increasing numbness in your little finger, ring finger and upper arm could be due to 'ulnar nerve neuropathy' or 'ulnar nerve compression injury'.

The occurence of similar symptoms on head and face indicate involvement of other nerves (polyneuropathy). Its advisable that you consult a neurologist at the earliest.

Avatar n tn
i went to doctor for knee injury on my left side. the injury is on the outside of my knee. could this injury make my left little finger numb?