Numbness in arms and legs at night
I have been experiencing numbness in my arms from the forearm to my hands and my knees to my feet when I lay down to sleep at night.  It wakes me up after just a few hours of being in bed.  The symptoms sometimes range from numbness in my face at times and tingling in my fingers sometimes during the day.  The last few nights have been more intense.  I saw a neurologist twice over the past year, he first said it was stress and then two months later (yesterday) want's me to have an electro something test.  Where they poke you with needles and then shoot electricity into you.  Does anyone have information on the numbness in arms and legs at night thing?  It's to the point I wake up and have to massage my forearm and hand until the circulation returns to the hand, scary a bit.  
GET OFF THE artificial sweetners!  I had the same issue and relaized I had been comsuming an abnormal amount (for me) of artificial sweetners.  It's a neural toxin F'ing up my life at the moment.  A doctor will never seem to diagnose correctly.   They will place you on anti anxiety medicine which will help in the short but you dont really need.  Watch your DIET!