Neurology Community
Numbness in big toe - related to migraine?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Hi I'm a 22 y/o female. I'm experiencing a numbness in my big toe and tingling in my foot and lower leg for the past few days that is getting me worried. It's strange b/c the skin, nail, etc. look absolutely perfect and normal.
My blood pressure is always perfect, I'm a non-smoker, and I had blood tests 1 year ago to check for hypothyroidism and some other things which was all clear (runs in the family.)
An Aunt has MS but other than that nothing runs in the family.

I take nightly meds for migraine (zonegran, seasonique, B-complex, magnesium) and although I've been on zonegran for a year and never had these symptoms I'm wondering if this could be related to the meds? I haven't taken my abortive/pain meds for a migraine in a week. I haven't had numbness in my feet since I switched a year ago from Topamax and even then it never lasted this long...

A couple of weeks ago I fought off a sinus bug with help from a z-pack but my glands still felt a bit swollen last week. Should I see my doctor or tough it out?