Aa
A
A
Close
Numbness in legs?
Hi, I'm experiencing numbness in my legs, and I have no idea what's causing it!

Usually, the feeling is similar to sitting on my leg too long, until it feels like it's tingling. However, it doesn't really "tingle", rather, it just FEELS like it. I had this in my right leg a few months ago, and now it's currently in my left leg.

At times, it might appear in both legs, although I can still walk fine. I'm just concerned because it's a weird sensation, and I don't know what's causing it.

The 'source' for both legs seems to be the area under my kneecap, and around the hamstrings. Occassionally, I'll have headaches (similar to a small 'panging') as well, followed by fatigue, although I'm not sure if that relates to the numbness in anyway...

I'm taking vitamins everyday, and Calcium as a seperate one.

Thanks to everyone in advance, I hope someone can shed some light on this.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi Fleeting,

My dad has just gone to the dr. for the same thing. They said it was a sciatica type pain. However he is a rigorous worker. Your Sciatic nerve runs through your hips into your knee caps and can even cause a tingling or numbness in your feet or arms. If you have a lot of muscle strain, from job or other activities. For him it got to the point he was barely sleeping. I am not a dr., but just from his symptoms I thought I would just maybe give you some direction, let me know if it helps.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000686.htm
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank