Neurology Community
Numbness in shin and foot. pinched nerve?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I was sitting at my desk and i put my leg against another chair i had there and the edge of the chair was right under my knee area. my right front shin and the left side of my right foot whent numb. not the mucles but the skin and a bit deeper. i woke up the next day with caf stiffness and cramps. i dont knwo if it is a pinched nerve, but i dont knwo what to do and if it is serious.

Your symptoms are very suggestive of nerve compression in the lower back. Other causes include peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes, B12 deficiency or thyroid dysfunction.
I would suggest you to do some back and leg exercises and take OTC B complex supplements. If the symptoms recur then it is better to get a clinical evaluation done.