Neurology Community
Numbness on left side, Tender Temple, severe pain all over, left leg go...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Numbness on left side, Tender Temple, severe pain all over, left leg goes numb, insomnia PLEASE READ!!

3 weeks ago, I started getting numbess, like a tingling sensation, in a spot in the top of my lip in a place where i got recurrent cold sores. Then the tingling sensation moved up in my face in the temple area and in the tongue and scalp. it was not constant pain, but numbness, wierd to touch.
at the same time, i had a headache that stemmed from the back of my left eye to the left temple area. after a few weeks, it was like the artery in the left side of my neck became inflamed. criotide i think it is called.
Then my left arm and left leg began to hurt. limbs became week. Pain in the back of neck to temples hurt. I Cant sleep. when i lay back it pains. And when i lay to the sides or lean to the sides it hurts bad.
I went to several different doctors about all of this. And they told me about anxiety. I went to a hospital in Atlanta and another hospital in my town (also near Atlanta). The doctors act as if they dont care. And they treat this as a joke, I keep getting weaker. I am unable to go to work because of the piercing pain. I have been subscribed some drugs-
Levaquin and Prednisone.
One of these drugs are giving me insomnia. I cant sleep what so ever. maybe 1hr a night. and this has gone on for about 3 days. I dont know where to turn. I cant drive long distances because of the sickness, I cant lay or it hurts, I cant sit for a long time, and it hurts to stand on my left side or it aches and pains. I am being driven out of my mind. I feel as if I am hopeless,and the worse will occur if i dont seek some positive help right away. I thought it was my B12, I took those pills, and it didnt help.
Please, does anyone know anything about this, know/suggest something, or seen a similiar thing? Please feel free to comment.