Numbness
I have over the past few days been feeling `numbness and tingaling' in my lower right arm (the whole arm). I am on Metiformane Tablets 3 x day but found my readin was 15.3 yesterday so have increased tablets to 5 a day. Any suggestions on what else I can do for this. I do not have easy acess to Doctor or medicines at present.

I also have a continious back pain which has been with me for the past 5 months. Seen a Ciro in Harare who basically said back is messed ( hit too many Landmines 20 years ago in a war :) )and have been taking Brufane Tablets about 6 a day which help with pain but not always so good. Also not sure if one should be taking this type of tablet for long time? Is there any other tablet that I can take that will effectively relieve the pain but not be harmful in the long run. The pain is not very sore but enough to get ones attention and effct sleep at night.

Any suggestion would be nuch apperciated.